Hi all! I have a quick one here... I friend of mine owns a Nokia 3210 cellular phone. The battery in it has gotten worse and worse so we bought a new battery for it last friday. I inserted the battery in the phone and it was charged for 18 hours (as the manual says). The phone was used all saturday, sunday and monday. By then the battery had depleted and time for another recharge. When she woke up on tuesday morning the phone was VERY hot and it smelled like something had burned. The phone was taken to a service center and it turned out that the battery had melted and had also melted stuck to the back of the phone. The kicker is that we are being blamed for this. They insist that when we inserted the battery, we must have bent a pin which it connects to, thereby shorting something out causing the battery to overheat and melt. I don´t agree with this at all, it doesn´t exactly take a rocket scientist to insert a battery into the phone. My arguments against this is that if we did accidently bend something, shouldn´t the phone have melted right away when we charged it for the first time? The phone worked perfectly for the next three days. I think that this must have been a faulty battery. They say it´s impossible, since the battery is ,,mass produced" ?!?!? Does this make any sense to anyone? All help is appreciated!