Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need a rack case and some advice....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gLaDiAtOr, Dec 11, 2004.

1. I currently need a rack case for an Hartke 3500. My budget is around $150 AUD and would it be worth purchasing overseas? I will only need it to fit the 3500 head. I currently have a Hartke 3500 and a Hartke 410XL cab but was wondering if it worth purchasing a 115XL? Would it blow the amp up or would the amp supports that amount of wattage? How much more power would it add if I did buy the 115XL?

Kind regards Joe.

2. Don't worry about the 115XL as I have made a decision. Just help me work out what rack to purchase, it needs to be a 2 slot one.

Joe.

3. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I have the SKB 6 space rolling rack case that has every space filled but I don't thing you would need wheels if you only have the amp. Just about any case would do. You might consider getting a 3 or more space rack case so you would have the ability to expand your gear later. You might want to add a tuner, wireless reciever or some effects unit to your rig.

4. I just had a look at an ABS 2 space rack case. What are these like?