1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Need a rack case and some advice....

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gLaDiAtOr, Dec 11, 2004.

1. I currently need a rack case for an Hartke 3500. My budget is around $150 AUD and would it be worth purchasing overseas? I will only need it to fit the 3500 head. I currently have a Hartke 3500 and a Hartke 410XL cab but was wondering if it worth purchasing a 115XL? Would it blow the amp up or would the amp supports that amount of wattage? How much more power would it add if I did buy the 115XL?

Kind regards Joe.

2. Don't worry about the 115XL as I have made a decision. Just help me work out what rack to purchase, it needs to be a 2 slot one.

Joe.

3. Mobay45

Mobay45 The artist formerly known as "Big Daddy"

Apr 28, 2004
    Irving, TX
    I have the SKB 6 space rolling rack case that has every space filled but I don't thing you would need wheels if you only have the amp. Just about any case would do. You might consider getting a 3 or more space rack case so you would have the ability to expand your gear later. You might want to add a tuner, wireless reciever or some effects unit to your rig.

4. I just had a look at an ABS 2 space rack case. What are these like?