Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need a song to blend with...

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by QORC, Jun 15, 2005.

1. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    East Coast
    Boulevard of Broken Dreams into Wonderwall into???

anyone have an idea for a song with a similar feel and speed (these 2 are right around 91-94 BPM) that my band could blend into? I've been wracking my brain.

2. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    East Coast
    FIGURED IT OUT! and it works!!

Boulevard of Broken Dreams (key: F#) up until the lead....Straight into Wonderwall first verse (key F#).."today is gonna be the day...".....up until the second stop...then straight into Nickelback "Someday" first verse "How the hell did we wind up like this? Why weren't we able, to see the signs that we missed And try turn the tables" (key: B)....

until the lead...whereby the lead of Boulevard reverts right through to the end.

This really does work!

3. GSPLBASSDC

GSPLBASSDC

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    ...not familiar with the song, but glad you worked it out...hey what's the name of your band??

Is Furious George still alive & kickin'?

4. QORC

QORC

Aug 22, 2003
    East Coast
    you'd know it if you heard it. Fairly big hit in 1992.

Furious George is dead, dead, dead. Played our last gig on 6/10, but fortunately it was at a big club and a packed house.

Right now, working with some fantastic musicians and getting the new band -- "Bonzai Underground" -- underway. Hope to be out in public in 2 months.

5. GSPLBASSDC

GSPLBASSDC

Jan 25, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Congrats, man!!

Took your advice to heart and started the website for my new band "Sonic Prophet" and working on some t-shirts for our mid-gig contest.

Thanks again, and keep us posted!