Need a Sub Madison WI Wed 3-23-16 Monona Terrace 90 min Blues/originals

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Players' started by g80csrat, Dec 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. g80csrat

g80csrat

Feb 8, 2015
    Hey BT people.
    Been lurking for a while and really like the content on the site. Kudos to the admin's.

Here's the scoop, I need to be out of town for a weeding the week of March 23rd. It's a good gig for the band to get futures dates with the venue so any help would be much appreciated.

This may lead to other fill in dates for me due to my schedule, i.e on call some weekends for my day job, EMS, family trips, other bands I am in with date conflicts ect.

The web site for the group is theryanmcgrathband.com the Band plays blues but the focus is blues style originals with pretty easy progressions. Super easy going guys and improv to the tunes is welcomed, not much note for note stuff with guitar.

Straight electric work, the web site has a couple songs to sample. Our video has me playing upright but I did that for looks only. We all live in southern Dane county (Madison WI).

Thanks for reading this far and please feel free to call me with any questions. Paul 608-719-8961

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021