Need Advice on a Price

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by VoTbassist55, Apr 29, 2012.

1. VoTbassist55

VoTbassist55

Apr 29, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I currently have a BC Rich NJ Series Mockingbird that I am looking to sell. I can't find any prices online that I can compare to for a starting price. Can anyone help me out on this? It is in good shape and I recently had the neck aligned and the fretboard redone as well as some electrical work. There are no major cosmetic defects and all and all looks brand new.
    I Also have a 50W Peavey Minx 110 Bass amp in very good condition. Not sure what to price that either. Any help/suggestions for either are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. cdef

cdef

Jul 18, 2003
    OK, a hint: you cannot ask these value-related questions here unless you are a paying member.

3. VoTbassist55

VoTbassist55

Apr 29, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    I was not aware there was a premium membership. How do I obtain this?

4. gigslut

gigslut

Dec 13, 2011
    St Louis, Mo
    Look at the top right corner of the page, next to your OP. There is a box announcing the latest supporting membership and link that takes you to page where you can upgrade. The text in the box reads:

Supporting Membership
    Thank You
    (xxx's Avatar)
    xxx

Latest Supporting Member
    Donate to Upgrade Today

(member's name replaced with xxx)

5. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Best thing to do is look at completed auctions on Ebay.

6. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

bongo shush.... we are trying to get money out of him... your giving away all our best secrets.

7. sammyp

sammyp

Aug 20, 2010
    NB, Canada
    on the topic of premium membership ....i really love this forum ...it's the best one i've ever visited and i visit mixing/mastering and guitar forums.

what do ya get for supporting?

edit : no to need to reply...i read up on it myself! cheers.

8. You get:

A) The ability to add a cool avatar.

B) The ability to ask value-related questions.

C) You help guarantee the longitivity of TB. It's called "SUPPORTING Membership".

9. mmbongo

mmbongo Regular Human Bartender Supporting Member

Aug 5, 2009
    Carolinas
    Nah, surely he'll man up. Surely!

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 31, 2021