Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need Advice on Pricing Used Hartke 410XLs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by gfab333, Jul 28, 2002.

1. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    a guitar player friend has two Hartke 410XL cabs and needs advice on pricing them. He's a guitar player and I've been playing through Edens for years, so we both don't know anything about the prices for used Hartkes.

The cabs are in average to good condition. they might be 4 to 5+ years old and seem to work fine.

Anyone with experience in selling used Hartkes out there? what's the high / low sale price for one of these cabs?

2. basss

basss

Aug 27, 2001
    NYC
    I bought two used ones from different owners about 9 years ago. I think one was $300 and the other was $350 which was avarage for used 410XLs at that time. I have no idea what they go for used today. Check ebay and bassgear.com.

3. gfab333

gfab333

Mar 22, 2000
    Honolulu, Hawaii
    Thanks Basss. I've checked most of the used gear for sale websites. Just wanted to hear from people who actually bought or sold these cabs.

Your reply is helpful.

4. i bet you could get $450 or more for it. Put it on ebay and start it at $350 or even $400 and set a reserve for what you want.

basss says he bought them about 9 years ago and the price has raised a lot since then. The price has raised about $50 over the last 2 or so years. I don't know how much they cost new back then but i think the cabs are better then what they were 10 years ago. So i think you can get about $450 for it.

Good Luck.