Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need an Answer to this seemingly stupid Ebay question..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mz91, Jan 20, 2003.

1. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    Okay, i just got a modulus quantum 6 sweet spot from ebay germany for 920 Euro...thats about 920 Dollars...the guy has to sell it to me right...i mean the auction ended and that was the price i won it with...that means that he needs to sell it to me at that price correct...sorry about the stupid question, its just that i am mad excited and the guy hasnt written me yet....he better not be trying to cheat me out of that bass....;)

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    mz91, can I ask you an honest question?

Why don't you read the eBay rules? It would definitely be a smart thing to do before committing any money to an auction.

3. mz91

mz91

Apr 19, 2002
    Zug, Switzerland
    Okay...point taken, i cant argue that one....

4. Petebass

Petebass

Dec 22, 2002
    QLD Australia
    If he doesn't come up with the goods, make sure you leave some bad feedback. It'll save other Ebay users the hassle of dealing with him.

Have a look at feedback others have left for him and see if he's a known shonk.

5. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California

...assuming the reserve was met.

About negative feedback: Remember that you can receive a negative in return too.

6. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    yea check the reserve and ask him questions...most likely if you leave him negative feedback...he will leave it to you also...even if hes lying

bp13