Need an opinion on a Traynor Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Propyro, Nov 22, 2003.

1. Ok, i was in a guitar shop playing around with soem random Yamaha and Epiphone basses on a traynor Bass mate 25. The amp sounded pretty good to me, but my ears suck when it comes to disecting music. I can't tell a good tone from a bad one unless it's really bad.

Any ways i was wondering on what you guys think of the traynor Bass Mate 25? I'll be using it as my practice amp since all i do is play in my room i don't need a massive amp like what i've seen some of you guys with ... plus i don't really have room for one ... theres pictures of my room on my website ... but we warned ... it's a geocities website and the pictures are huge ... one person tryign to look at them will probably kill my bandwidth for a day or two.

2. The 0x

The 0x

Aug 24, 2003
    Timonium, MD
    Traynor makes some good stuff. If you like the sound of it, get it.
  3. they make good stuff, i've got a monoblock II and couldnt be happier about it, and for an even $200 for a 300w solidstate amp it rules. and if you're not quite happy with the sound, just get something like a sansamp box and you'll really be in business, and for cheap too ;)
  4. No, i think i'll go for the bass mate 25. for what i need it to do it's probalby more then enough amp for me. But if i can figure out the bass boster problem the thing has it would be nice.