Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need computer help(as usual)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Stanley Design, Mar 14, 2003.

1. why does my burner say "ERROR: cue sheet not accepted by the drive" and how do i fix it?
    :confused:

2. Cause #1: CD-recorder does not comply with the MMC standard (MultiMedia Commands for CD-R/RW devices). Poikosoft Easy Audio CD Creator supports only CD-R/RW recorders that support the standard Disk-At-Once w/ Cue Sheet -recording mode explained in MMC standard.

Cause #2: You are trying to record more audio than the CD can hold (overburn). A standard CD-R or CD-RW disc can normally hold 74 minutes or 80 minutes audio.

Cure: A firmware update from CD-R/RW recorder vendor may help. (You can search http://www.firmware.fr.st for a firmware upgrade for your recorder)

3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    You have a cue and a bin file right? Is it the right cue for the right bin? Is the cue corrupt? A lot of pirated files are, not that I'm saying your doing that, just a FYI. IIRC the cue sheet is like the blueprint to burn the bin to the cd, creating a clone of whatever was copied. I could be way off on this, as it never comes up for me.