Need ext cab for Shuttle 3.0 10"

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by andk5591, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Using a Genz Benz 3.0 single 10 combo and love it. BUT I need a better cabinet for jobs. I have a single 15" EVM thiele cabinet and the difference in tone from the 10 makes me spend way too much time tweaking the sound between practice (combo only) and jobs (adding the 15")

One other thing - I want small and light. Have been thinking about a 2x10 box with possible neo speakers. Looking for suggestions on a good sensitivity, light, small and not costing 2 arms and a leg.

2. Gintaras

Gintaras

Dec 11, 2004
    Kent Island, Md.
    how about adding another 1x10? Another one of what you have. I have a Schroeder mini 10L which weighs 17 lbs and puts out some sound. I use it with my NeoPak. Actually have a Shuttle 3.0 on my gas list.

3. jazzenfunk

jazzenfunk Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2006
    bay area
    I use a Berg ht112 under the shuttle. It sounds great and the difference btwn the 10/12 speaker size is closer than a 15. The bergs aren't exactly
    light though.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 12, 2021