1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need help! EDEN METRO SCHEMATICS PLS!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by mcmon002, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Still couldnt find the right tech to fix my amp. Tech said that he can fix it but really need the schematics bcoz they are not autorized to do this.

Anyone has them here pls??? Really in a budget and dont wanna get rid of this amp. Really love this amp.
    Thanks

2. Anyone???

3. I did a search but came up empty too. Sorry.

mcmon002 likes this.
  4. Thanks! But still waiting..... There got to be someone out there who has it :)

5. Eden was Very restrictive with their schematics.

Try to locate someone who did warranty work for Eden.

6. Inara

Inara Fierce Fun Fretless Female Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Seattle, WA USA
    Eden won't release schematics except to authorized service centers. You might find someone who has one, but also here's the page with Canadian support info:

North America | EDEN Amplification

7. This may be a complicating factor depending upon the year of your Metro.

US Music (which purchased Eden) apparently only has schematics post 2003.

8. Mine says 1998. If that makes any difference....

9. Inara

Inara Fierce Fun Fretless Female Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2017
    Seattle, WA USA
    They sent my former tech a schematic for my 90's WT300 a few years ago, so maybe they have some but not all of the older ones? Worth asking them, at least. Also, the authorized service centers should still have the older ones, if they've been servicing Eden for a while. And if they don't, I would hope they'd be willing to call the other service centers to see if any of them have it.