1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need Help Finding a Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RabbidBabies, Feb 25, 2013.

1. So I'm new to Talkbass and I joined mostly for the purposes of finding a fretless 5 bass. I gotta lot of music stores around me but none of them carry a fretless that isn't squire. I'm looking to spend up to at least 1500-1600. I want something with a really aggressive growl but can really sing and open up as well. I would love a pedulla, roscoe, zon, or modulus but I get outbid everytime. I check the classifieds here all the time and find somethings I like but theres a slight hesitation just cuz I know nothing about them or can't personally try one out. What do I do folks?

2. SRFSterling5

SRFSterling5

Sep 24, 2011
    Hawaii
    Lakland Skyline 55-02.

3. I have been on this forum for a couple years, I visit the forum several times a day.
    I can only remember 2 times were someone got screwed here in the classifieds.
    Check the Sellers profile. Have they been a member for a while? How many times have they posted? Did they full out there profile about themselves or their gear?(you didn't :) )
    These things will tell you alot about the seller.
    I would feel perfectly safe buying here
    Also read some of their post, have they sold gear here before?

4. MrLenny1

MrLenny1

Jan 17, 2009
    N.H.
    Sounds like you want a Pedulla.
    The Buzz bass is the balls.
    Keep looking here on TB.
    It's the place to buy used, great values.
    Oh and yah, fill out your profile.

5. I'll get on that profile