1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need help finding name of funk/soul song

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by propel, Nov 23, 2010.

1. propel

propel

May 10, 2007
    Montreal
    Hello everyone, I saw a music clip of a funk/soul song a few weeks ago and I really liked it. Problem is that I can't remember the name of the band or the song for the life of me.

In the music clip there was this sort of femme fatale with an afro that would slowly walk towards the camera. The rest of the shots were mostly of the band and their instruments. It was in black and white (I think) and had a real vintage feel to it. The guys were also dressed in a vintage sort of way yet still classy. I think it's fairly modern and I'm pretty positive the clip is from after 2000.

Any help is REALLY appreciated, I really loved the song and I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

2. propel

propel

May 10, 2007
    Montreal
    Actually, I think I remember being told the band was Canadian. Don't know if that helps any. Thanks!

3. propel

propel

May 10, 2007
    Montreal
    Alright I found it, lol my description was pretty bad but I might as well share it with you guys:

Love this track!