1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Need Help:Keep my Bass or...

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by UrbanAssault415, Jul 26, 2005.

1. Well i think its time for me to upgrade my bass. I've been playing for a year and half and i had my bass for over a year. Its a Standard fender jazz w/ baddassII. i have many ideas of what i can do, hear me out. I want one 4string and one 5 in my arsonal (and a fretless 4, but thats later). For the 4 subject, should i keep my bass or get rid of my bass an get a geddy lee Jazz(sounds almost like my bass but its got that glossy neck whick i love) or a Stingray and not get a 5, OR keep my bass and get ether a Stingray 5 or Warwick Corvette5. What do you people think would be best.

2. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

If you can afford it, get an SR5, Geddy Lee and a fretless Fender Jazz.

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    Keep your bass and get a Stingray 5. Why would you sell a bass just to get a glossy necked bass?

EDIT: I was thinking, and this is what you should do. Get the SR5 now, and defret your 4 string. Save up and get a Geddy.

:)

4. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Don't ever sell your toys, whatever they are. You'll regret it later.

Get a 5er for now and get another 4 later.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

5. I was thinking about buying a fretless neck for my jazz but thats later in life. I dont have the money for all of them at once.

6. +1

7. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    I sell my lovely Samick and i need her back :bawl: