1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

need help naming a part

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by markhoppus10, Apr 20, 2009.

  1. markhoppus10


    Apr 20, 2009
    what are these called. im missing one and need to know what its called in order to get another. thanks to anyone who is willing to help me.
  2. those are called string ferrules

Share This Page