need help on finding a tab

Discussion in 'Music [DB]' started by rhcp17, Feb 6, 2002.

1. rhcp17

Oct 1, 2001
    pennsylvania usa
    i was searching through my morpheous files, and saw a song i never listened to before. So i listened to it and the bass line was awesome, it was and the beat goes on by the whispers, it had the bassline to miami by will Smith i noticed, but couldn't find the tab anywhere. could someone help me find it? i apprechiate it, thanks.
  2. Ed, didn't you play that song last night? Give the man some tAbZ
  3. 17: A word to the wise: The DB side is where tab users come to commit suicide. Nothing personal, but the best thing you can do is quietly slip out the side door and try your luck in BG land. But truthfully, I can't guarantee your safety up there, either.
  4. Don - Let me at him .... don't try to restrain me .... No that isn't a butcher knife in my hand, I just need to scrape some hyde glue off a slab that just crept in here!!!
  5. Tim Ludlam

Tim Ludlam

Dec 19, 1999
    Carmel, IN
    Jeez Old Saw i think ya got your "G" string tuned a little sharp, there.

TabZ aren't bad, they save you from all that unnecessary articulation.
  6. Chris Fitzgerald

Chris Fitzgerald Student of Life Staff Member Administrator

Oct 19, 2000
    Louisville, KY

FrEsH mEaT!!!! Getcha fReSh MeAt here!!! :D
  7. anonymous0726

anonymous0726 Guest

Nov 4, 2001
    I think I saw a stack of TABS out near the snipe run. Why dontcha grab a burlap bag and do a little snipe-hunting while you're at it, rhcp17?
  8. me3

Dec 9, 2004
  9. Marcus Johnson

Marcus Johnson

Nov 28, 2001
    Night Of The Living Thread.
  10. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

"And the beat goes on....dah duh dah...." ;)
  11. What´s happenin here? You guys have the holiday season already? I´ve noticed that they start mushrooming as soon as the school´s out..