1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need help! Orange Crush 100 vs Orange Crush Pix 100BXT

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Pippen, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Pippen

Pippen

Aug 13, 2019
    Hi all.

So I bought a Orange Crush 100, but now I see they gave me a Orange Crush Pix 100BXT...

Is there anyone familiar enough to comment on the differences between the two?

On the website and manuals, I can see that its the same power, size speaker, etc. The only many difference I can see is the amount of knobs and the Crush 100 can do loops (and where the BXT has mp3 player aux input, etc - but that stuff is not important).

TLDR; I just want to know if there is any major difference to be concerned about between the two - i.e. one sounds better / better quality than the other. Or it does not really matter, they are the same, it's just the board that's newer...

Cheers!

2. Pippen

Pippen

Aug 13, 2019
    For reference on specs:

Orange Crush Pix 100BXT
    upload_2019-8-13_17-3-37.

Orange Crush 100
    upload_2019-8-13_17-3-59.

3. Pippen

Pippen

Aug 13, 2019
    I resolved this, so leaving this comment if anyone ever has the same question.

I contacted the manufacturer and they were frank with me.

Long story short, go for the Crush 100, it is an improvement on the BXT - that is why it replaced it.

I did so and can confirm, the Crush 100 sounds SOOO much better.