Need help...please?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Optimus Prime, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Which is the better, Peavey Cirrus 4 or an American Fender Jazz Bass 4?

2. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Bud or Miller?

3. Guinness, thank you.

and i prefer jazz. never played the other though, so my opinion's meaningless

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Supporting Member

They are both great, but very different.

Want a Jazz tone? Hard to beat an MIA Jazz. Want a hifi, modern sounding bass with a lot more versatility than the Jazz? Impossible to beat the Cirrus for under $2000.

5. jtd125

jtd125

Mar 16, 2002
    Agoura Hillis, CA
    JAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZJAZZ

6. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    I'm not a big fan of the Guinness, but I do enjoy the occasional Leinenkugel's Creamy Dark.

I was kind of taking a sarcastic stab at the fact that these bass vs. bass threads have become cliche and about as important as arguing over which beer is better. "Tastes great!" "Less Filling!"

7. i understood the sarcasm and decided to go along with it.

i also enjoy the occasional strongbow..mm.......