Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need help removing my rollerblade wheels

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by rabid_granny, Apr 13, 2003.

1. I need to remove the wheels so I can rotate them. But I can't remove BOTH screws to take out the wheel. I can remove one screw (either side) but the other one gets wedged in. Since it's still attached to the bearing, it spins when I try to remove it. I've jammed tons of crap in their to wedge the bearing in place but to no avail. The internet yields nothing. Anyone gots tips for removing this stupid thing? It's been driving me nuts for nearly an hour.

2. Like...whatever...dude...:D

Sorry...I don't have the attitude to be a skater. Snowboarder..perhaps...

Anyways, the rollerblades mock me. Five minutes after posting, I figured it out. My blades are ready to go!

3. on mine I just have to put the same size allen key in the other side to counter the unscrewing your trying to do on the oposite side.

Hope that helps

4. if ya hadnt figured it out i would have said u a hammer

5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Having played roller hockey for a few years I got used to using skate tools. Most skate tools you find at a roller hockey shop with have a bearing pusher made for such things attached to the alley wrench.

Peace
    Nick