Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need help tabbing Anamorphosis song

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by b0r3d, Jan 7, 2003.

1. b0r3d

b0r3d

Dec 26, 2002
    Texas
    I was wonderin if anyone could tab this song, Anamorphosis - There's No Need To Be Like Us... I know the bassist for this band, and they're totally awesome, supposed to be releasing a demo soon. Anyway, your effort is appreciated, if you get it tabbed, email me at brandon@dldomain.com... Thanks again! (Oh yeah, it's pretty big, about 10 MB, if you don't get it to tab it, get it to listen to it! It ROCKS!)

2. b0r3d

b0r3d

Dec 26, 2002
    Texas
    :( Is there no one willing to help me? Please, I really want to learn how to play that song, if you are tabbing it, would you please post a reply stating that you are, so I can stop being sad... Come on! Help a fellow TBer out!!! :cool:

3. Hey! I'm only a new member but been playing bass for a while now. I've got the song and will try to figure out the tab for it. I'll send the tab when I've got somethin to give. Trying is better than not trying!

4. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    I changed the title of the thread for you; this one might get you more responses. For reference, it helps to be specific as possible in the title. Threads with vague titles like "Help" or "I am confused" are likely to be looked over.

5. b0r3d

b0r3d

Dec 26, 2002
    Texas
    Heh, thanks guys... I looked at it, and I was like, that's not the subject I posted... And then I read your post and was like... Ohhh!!

6. b0r3d

b0r3d

Dec 26, 2002
    Texas
    Was wonderin, how's that tabbin comin along?