1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need help with eBay!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by FrednBass, Jan 15, 2013.

1. FrednBass

FrednBass

Feb 24, 2012
    So, i got some problems, i was hoping you guys know how to resolve it...
    I bought a product for my dad on eBay. The payment was confirmed, but it's been 3 months and it haven't arrived yet...
    I tried to contact the seller, but he didn't answered. Then i tried to seek help with the online customer support, and that's when things got tricky: the item is no longer listed. It's not even in my purchase history. So i can't use the OCS or send eBay an e-mail because they want the item number (but the item no longer exists, so the number isn't valid anymore).
    I really don't know what to do. Can you guys help me here?

Thank you!

2. bongomania

bongomania Supporting Member Commercial User

Oct 17, 2005
    PDX, OR
    owner, OVNIFX and OVNILabs
    You screwed yourself badly by waiting this long. The only possible hope I see is if you used a credit card as the funding source. If you did, then contact the card company and tell them the date of the purchase and the amount.

Otherwise, you will have to call this a "learning experience" and say goodbye to it.

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism

Yup, 45 days is your limit. If you go under the "my ebay" tab items will get a little message saying when your cutoff date is 15 days in advance (I believe)

I bought some stuff on Dec 13th that isn't here, the items are noted "Don't forget to leave feedback! If there was a problem, please go to the Resolution Centre by 26/01/13."

Sorry but you are probably S.O.L unless you paid by credit card and they are willing to work with you.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 28, 2021