1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

NEED HELP with something! Question for all!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by stpvoodoo1, Jun 7, 2007.

1. I CAN NOT think of the name of this bass company who places an ad in bass player like every month or so.

The bass pictured in the small ad is a high gloss, very futuristic looking maple bodied beauty.

It's main characteristics are two sweet ass "fins" that run the length of the body on each side of the strings/bridge.

Can anyone tell me the name of this company? I have no bass player mags around but I always see this bass in the back!

It's killing me!

:eyebrow:

2. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I can see it in my head, but I've been through all my BassPlayer mags and don't see it! AArrrrgh! If I come across it I'll let you know.

On the prowl.;)

3. GOT IT! David King basses

4. 20db pad

20db pad

Feb 11, 2003
    I been everywhere, man...
    None. At all.
    I don't recall David King advertising in BP in the recent past. L.A. Kidwell seems to have a small spot every month and fits your descriptions of the bass in question very well:

http://www.lakidwell.com/

5. Hmmm....not what I was thinking of. There's one that has the horns that go from the body all the way up to the tuning head. Thought that was what you were looking for. Those King basses look pretty cool, though! :)

6. SWWEEET is is lakidwell!

Thanks man!

7. Nice stuff! I guess that's the one!:)

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2021