I posted this in another thread I started but I thought this would work better, and get more responses. Hey I went out and got some Schaller strap locks. Now I have a bit of a problem. The screws provided are too freakin small for the original screw hole! Now i tried the original screw used to keep the normal strap buttons on but it was too big to go all the way through (by the way now its stuck, but I was only going to use one on the horn any way) So now what should I do. I saw the toothpick idea and then the elmers glue idea. How about apoxy, I have a bunch of that stuff. Thanx anyone who replys in advance.