Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

need help with tapping

Discussion in 'Technique [BG]' started by benjamintowle, Jul 11, 2001.

1. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    need help with tapping how do you any good online sites

2. What?
    I can't understand you. Sentences?

3. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone
  4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

That's a great website! I particularly liked "Vocabulary of Tap" - I want to do some "riffles". ;)

5. What specifically do you need help with?

6. Turock

Turock Supporting Member

Apr 30, 2000
    Melnibone

For $8 I'll show you how you too can perform the much sought after... maxi/side-roll/triple/riffle (a real show stopper).
    Contact me: SwindleGuitars@getscrewed.dum

7. first tap the strings with fingersif you dont hear anything plug in the base then turn on amp tap the srtings on the frets and you are tapping

Ben, this is getting tiresome. Search your keyboard for the / - ( ) , . ! ? ; " :, ask your mommy how to use them, then start using them.

8. Ahhh, us, the Instant Messenger Generation.

9. Cool! do you take PayPal?

:D

10. Actually there's just a few of us who type normal like this (but I get made fun of online anyway :eek: )

11. whiteshadow

whiteshadow

Jul 3, 2001
    Ohio
    normal like what?

12. I try to type normal too, 15 years old here.

13. Yes, typing normally makes it a lot easier to get your point across. Case in point, try to decipher Ben's post, and try understanding mine.

14. TheFrizzleFry

TheFrizzleFry Guest

Nov 21, 2000
    Stinktown, Pa, USA
    haha, I love threads like this. Where the topic is rarely discussed in the thread, but they just grill the guy who started it and he never comes back... ahh the joys of talkbass.

15. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Ahhh.. the joys of TalkBass - endless threads where people post vague, unanswerable pleas for "Help" but don't even seem to be interested in the answer!! :rolleyes:

16. Yep, that sums up 'ol benjamin.

17. The thing, he has posted 179 posts that are bassically unreadable. Seriously, I hope he speaks with better english. He sounds like a recently immagrated Chinese man.