need hepl what typ of glue

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by benjamintowle, May 6, 2001.

1. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    what typ of glue do you use to make a neck though bass like i dont know and i making one please help o yah is the carvin neck though the right size or is it too short
  2. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    yah neck though mite be wrong i make not sure when short it long
  3. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    i not agree boogie carvin neck though or not to short if can reciprocate.
  4. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    BEN, man! We'd love to help you! But, we have no idea what you're talking about. Type a little slower. Proofread. Take your time. Communication is the name of the game here. "I's fr thkgni yuo are typ to qkc," doesn't make any sense. K? Please, slow down.
  5. rickbass

rickbass Supporting Member

benjamin - At the risk of sounding like a broken record from a previous thread, ask Carvin. They have people paid to tell you stuff like this. You can go to their discussion board, shoot your questions in their "Technical" section, and specifically ask for input from moderators and people who have used their kits. There are a number of people who frequent that board who have used the kits and their moderators are Carvin tech's.

Also, you can go to and ask for their catalog. They have tons of luthier supplies.
  6. benjamintowle

benjamintowle Guest

Apr 3, 2001
    usa tewksbury mass
    sorry about all the the speeling problems and stuff.frist most of it was the key board my bro want to try out a wire less one and like it was cheap and didnt work.ok well i ask and i didnt get a replie on the carvin board. o yah to let you know some of my friends saw a bass i made and want me to make there basses i do all the work but route the pickups and the controls out. i want to use carvin necks on my new 6 string i want to make and i i dont know if it will work like is it like long or to short.o yah about making basses for my friends like they buy all the stuff and like i put it togarther then they draw the shape and i cut it .