Need info on the Eden Navigator Amp

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by QUSP, Aug 8, 2002.

1. QUSP

Aug 8, 2002
    Hercules, CA
    Does anybody own the Eden Navigator combined with the power amp? If so, how do you like it and can you compare it with any other Eden amps?
  2. I use the Nav with a QSC 1850 HD. I love it completely. I've never owned another Eden amp, so I cant give you a real comparison. I use Eden cabs too.
  3. Eric Moesle

Eric Moesle Supporting Member

Sep 21, 2001
    Columbus OH
    I've been using the Navigator with a Carvin DCM2000 power amp for a few years now. Incredibly versatile amp, great for live use. Not as brash as an Ampeg, not as sterile/clean as Demeter and Aguilar. Its a good mix right in-between.
  4. Peter Parker

Peter Parker Banned

Jun 10, 2001
    I have the Navigator and the WT1000 amp. I think it sounds better than their regular heads. The power amp is actually made different than the ones in their heads and I think it gives it a different tone. I've ownes and played through all of their amps and I believe the Navi/1000 is their best stuff.
  5. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Got the same thing. Its pretty good. I love its live sound and the amp just set up directly into a recording device sounds even better. Great tone and dub bass when you need it. I recommend it.
  6. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    have you guys ever a-b'd a nav against an swr iod? just curious...i love my eden metro, but it's getting to be small...hee hee *must compensate for inadequacy* :eek:
  7. I love my navigator but really would like some of the distortion that I've heard the IOD delivers. Anyone ever use two preamps? I could run clean through the Eden and dirty through the IOD.

Man what an expensive rack :p
  8. neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    it would be pretty, though
  9. Definitely, the Navigator just doesnt have enough lights on it :D