1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

need info on the price of DR Sunbeams in the US

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Gonzo476, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Gonzo476

Gonzo476

Mar 1, 2009
    Madrid, Spain
    I tried a P bass strung with these and sounded very good, warm with just the right amount of bite, so I decided that, as my Slinkys are quite dead right now, I could try them. I went to a music store to find out that they needed to order them and that a pack of 4 strings would cost me 50€ :eek:. I told this to my sister who is going to NY next month and she offered herself to buy two packs for me in case they were cheaper over there. If they are, could someone tell me the price? If you could also give me the adress of some nice music stores in Manhattan where she can look for them I'd be grateful.

2. Gonzo476

Gonzo476

Mar 1, 2009
    Madrid, Spain
    anyone?

3. UncleFluffy

UncleFluffy

Mar 8, 2009
    California
    Head Tinkerer, The Flufflab
  4. southpaw420

southpaw420

Aug 25, 2007
    Any time I have ever looked for these strings in Manhattan wether it be Guitar Center, Mannys, and theres acutally another shop I check out whos name I cannot remember, these strings are never in stock. DR's usally run about 30 bucks. 50 euros sounds like alot...