1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need Little Help From Forest Grove Oregon

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tewnty_two, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Not sure where to post this but I'm putting out the Bass Signal to anyone in or near Forest Grove Oregon. I found a 15" eminence speaker on Craigslist I need to get my cab up and running but its sooooo far away. I'm in Southern Cali and its in Oregon near Portland. I emailed the guy about shipping but of course hes thinks its a scam, I dont blame him the 'list can get scammy. So I thought I'd post here to see if a fellow basser can understand my pain and help a brother out.
    If anyone can help please I would greatly appreciate it. Pm me and so we can work it out and get me back in the grove!:bassist:

2. Pay him first - he'll ship.

3. I sent him a email and found a Fed ex store that will pack and ship it for him close by. So I'll keep my fingers crossed. But if anyone is in the area.... this wiould be a good deed for the day;)