Need mini-rig with big potential - considering Eden Time Trav. 10 & EA iAMP350 combo

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Javy, Feb 21, 2003.

1. Javy

Sep 15, 2000
    I've been thinking about upgrading from my Nemesis 210 combo to something with high-end sound quality and enough power to handle small to medium sized gigs. But I'm lazy when it comes to lugging around heavy gear, so I was thinking about an Eden Time Traveler 10 or the Euphonic Audio iAMP350 combo. (Concerning the Eden, I think I'd like the sound of the Time Traveler 12 a lot more, but it's considerably larger and heavier than the 10.)

I can think of a few applications where one of these combos with a single 10 would be fine. For bigger stuff, these amps have enough power that I could easily add a 2x10, 2x12, 4x10, or whatever. With this arrangement, however, I'm not stuck hauling around multiple components when all I might need is a 1x10 combo.

What do you think about going this route for small to medium-sized applications where ease of portability is very important? I'm interested in hearing about personal experiences from anybody who has tried this approach. Do you have suggestions for any other gear that might do the job (combo or not)?

2. jock

Jun 7, 2000
    Stockholm, Sweden
  3. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    If you're goin to go small combo like that then go with the EA. Big sound, fantastic customer service. I'd take that over the Eden any day.

brad cook