Need Opinion on Cd Covor(not really music related)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Feb 26, 2003.

1. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    This isn't really music related. .more offtopic/art related

what do you think of this for a cd covor?

or NAY??
  2. Prime Mover

Prime Mover

Feb 16, 2003
    TN, USA
    Honest opinion? Nay...Not right...but hey, what do I know?...FWW...I still luv you :D
  3. You mean Cover?

It's not bad, I'd give it an "Eyy" like Fonzie.

Maybe Dave C. could do something with it. He's kinda busy though, don't know if he'd have the time.
  4. jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    it looks like you made it in paint.

it's kind of a cool concept, but i'd at least do it in quark or illustrator. the text will look bad (like it does in that picture) if it's done in a graphic editor.
  5. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Having it square is also a good idea, being that its going to be in a CD jewel case.
  6. old_skool

Aug 17, 2000
    Milwaukee, WI
    It looks pretty crappy, the quality anyway. The idea is kinda nifty.
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I'd ditch the speech bubble. Get a different font and different color scheme, then I think it would be pretty cool.

BTW: Is that old man pic copyrighted, because you could get in trouble for using someone elses picture on your album cover.
  8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    And get different dollar signs... something that screams bling.
  9. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    Yeah im still working with it.. bahhhh ;)

The old man is not copywritten..
    well cause hes proly dead..
    lol i might get a picture of my real grandpa and put on there.. thats how the whole thing started..

Eh we aren't really a novelty or a joke band.. well sorta a joke band.. i like to call it Crapcore..
    The music is.. pretty tight.. the lyrics.. could be funny.. maybe if you were on drugs at the time i dunno..
    or well if you sat your crotch on fire and listened to it.. it might be funny ;)

I agree.. Number of the beast artwork is great..
    who drew it anyway? I heard steve did.
  10. Man, you guys are so weird. I personally love it. The quality is part of the image. Leave it how it is.