Need Responses in Amps!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Whitey, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitey

Jan 8, 2002
    Beckley, WV
    I know that many of us frequent both locations, but there are also some that just stay on one board. Anyway, I have been trying to get some feedback on an Amp purchase for a couple days and can't get anyone to respond. It seems that everyone wants to ask for help, but give none. So I now come to the bass board to ask you all, because I see good communication on this board, to go to Amps and look for topics by Whitey and if you are able please help and give me some feedback as I don't have much experience and not real familiar with the bass world yet. Thanks.
  2. Oysterman

Mar 30, 2000
    Please! The board is divided into sections for a reason, you know!
  3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I think you have to accept that maybe nobody bought that amp or knows anything about it.

It can also be about how you phrased the title of the thread - a lot of threads have titles that are very vague or ambiguous and you don't know whether it is worth opening them.

Just saying "need help" is probably not going to get replies as it doesn't say anything specific about the request. Try to put as clear and unambiguous a title to the thread as possible.

So like : "Does anybody know anything about this particular amp {You put the make and model in the headerl!!]or can point me in the direction to find more information?"
  4. yawnsie

Apr 11, 2000
    If people can help you Whitey, I'm sure they'll answer. Asking for people to respond in another forum won't make much difference I'm afraid. I'm closing this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.