Need some advice on a bass resto

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by megadeath6669, Oct 10, 2011.

1. megadeath6669

megadeath6669

May 16, 2007
    Hi haven't been on here In while but I need some help. So I moved to jersey from ca and I had left one of my 6 strings in the basement in it's case with a dehumidifier but apparently it got humid anyway so it has some damage. No splits or anything but the finish is looking ruff ,and my tuners and bridge have some rust and I wanted to get the electronics re wired anyway. So what I'm asking is does anybody know of a place in south jersey that I can get some restoration work done on it? Or is there anybody on here that is recommended I can ship it too that would go through and re wire it clean up the finish and clean up my hardware? It is a Mose sparrow with purple heart top and maple everyware else. Anyway thanks in advance. I'm definitely ok with having somebody on here do the work so let me know.

2. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

Sentences?

Pictures?

3. megadeath6669

megadeath6669

May 16, 2007
    Added some more periods for you. Anyway what would you like pics of specifically that would help? I will put a pic of the finish up in a little bit. So anybody you recommend?

4. megadeath6669

megadeath6669

May 16, 2007
    Any ideas?

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021