1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need some advice !

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by benagainnn, Oct 10, 2009.

1. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    Hi all,

I have two amps and I want the clean one to be on when the ''dirt'' one is on just to add some bottom to my sound. What can I buy to be able to do that?

Thanks.

2. Bassmike62

Bassmike62 Punch'n Ooomph Supporting Member

Depends what style your playing and what you're looking for in terms of sound. If you play rock and like tube like sounds, the SansAmp pedals can do it (look up the Tech21 website). personally, i use the SansAmp Bass Driver. Fuzz pedals are pretty cool also, but I would look for something specifically designed for bass, such as the El Grande bass fuzz , from MXR. The Boss ODB3 is also pretty popular.

3. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    Thanks for you input but I think you didn't understand what I want or I was not clear. I have two amps: one for my clean tone and the other for my dirt tone. I want the clean one to be working when the ''dirt'' one is on just to add some bottom to my sound. What can I buy to be able to do that?

4. irvinz

irvinz

Nov 23, 2006
    Australia
    has too much gas
    just an AB-Y would be fine and put it before your affected dirt signal.

5. benagainnn

benagainnn

Feb 6, 2009
    Montreal
    Thanks !