need some halo 2 geeks

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KSDbass, Sep 10, 2005.

1. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    ok, I just got Xbox live, and I've noticed that whenever you drive warthogs off large ramps, they flip over. So I was wondering if the normal laws of physics apply in the air when if you throw it into reverse, it will level the car back out again, and if you keep on the gas, it will keep flipping frontwards?
  2. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Jul 16, 2005
    Syracuse, NY
    I'm not entirely sure. I haven't had this problem everytime I take my 'hogs airborn. Most of the time, but if you hit it nearly straight on, you're alright.

I'd just say... try it. Maybe it'll work.
  3. It takes some work, yeah, but usually you can control your warthog when hitting ramps to the point where you don't flip out all the time.

Story time!

The other day me and some friends were playing Terminal, and I was driving the 'hog. We wanted to rush to their base as fast as possible and grab the flag before they're even back from grabbing their weapons, so I'm going full speed and not paying attention to my outer surroundings. As we're driving, all of a sudden I hear a collective "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" from my team mates. Apparently, the second I decided to cross the tracks, the train completely crushed us and killed us all :D

I can laugh about it cause we still ended up winning, but that was a huge mess up for me. :D
  4. KSDbass

Mar 25, 2005
    well, i ruined a game of bomb drop or whatever because i wasnt paying attention, and started to take it back to our base from their base :meh: by the way, what are you guys' tags?
  5. simpy1

Mar 31, 2005
    New Zealand
    Once I played a game of connect four, and I had actually won but didn't realise it, and then realised it about a minute later!