Need some help here quick!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Vorago, May 9, 2004.

1. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    In a couple a days I have to hand in an assignment on an environmental problem. It has to be 2 or 3 pages long. Not so hard, but at the moment I have bogus,and tomorrow I don't have time.
    So does anyone here have info on the consequences of American Nuclear Test?, links, pdf files, wathever, English would be neat :) or Dutch :rolleyes:

ps: what, still reading, you should already be searching the net, hush! :D
  2. search for world war 2: japan; horashima and hakasakai (sp completly off)

dont mean to open a can o' worms :)
  3. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Bikini atoll, I think that was where nukes were tested. Still repercussions from that series of tests i think...
  4. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    And Los Alamos, Trinity site, etc.. try all of them.

And that was Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
  5. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Yep, search on Bikini Atoll and Los Alamos. Also Indian Springs in Nevada was a big test site for a while. They still get some wierd milk over there.
  6. OnederTone

OnederTone Aguilar Everywhere Gold Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Thornton, CO
    As not to sound uninformed or biased, you might want to include the fact that the USA wasn't the ONLY country that tested the A-Bomb. :rolleyes:

the U.S. exploded the first nuclear bomb, codenamed 'Trinity' at Alamogordo, New Mexico. The Soviet Union was the next country to explode a bomb, with a test in August 1949. Other countries followed: Britain's first test was on 3 October 1952; France's on 3 December 1960; China's on 16 October 1964 and; India's on 18 May 1974.