1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need some help with a stereo bass-I'm gonna throw my Shergold out the window soon....

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Fassa Albrecht, Feb 18, 2008.

1. My Shergold has stereo electronics and it's really annoying me because I have to mess about with mixers and stuff.

The problem is that this is causing me to lose power and tone and also means that I can't just plug in and play. I can't bi-amp the bass using a stereo splitter because at the performances I do there is only one amp and I don't have another 450w amp to match it.

So any suggestions as to what I can do? There is only a single stereo connection port as well.

2. 82Daion

82Daion

Nov 14, 2006
    How about a stereo-to-mono cable?

3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Throw it out of the window!

4. Ha ha ha funny.

Not!

What HAVE you got against my gorgeous darling Shergold??

5. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    Agree, thats all you need, and make sure you plug it in the correct way. I'm assuming your bass has 1 stereo (TRS) jack, because i'm not familiar with it.

6. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    How about the fact that it's not working for you.

7. It works fine for me, it just is an absolute nightmare to set up, especially in a hurry.