1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need Some Help!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by inthebassclef, Nov 4, 2013.

1. inthebassclef

inthebassclef Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    Hi everyone,
    I am exhausting all options. I have been searching for an unlined Pedulla Pentabuzz for years now and can't find one. I spoke to Michael Pedulla and he said he has done some over the years of his production but always as a custom order.

I simply do not have enough money to buy a new one. Every time I start to save up a bill comes up or a family situation that requires me to utilize that money to help my family. As it is I am going to be selling some gear in the next week or so and coming up with the funds to search hard for a used one. As it has been 6 years that I have been searching I want to make it happen this time.

Has anyone ever seen one, currently has one they want to sell (or in fact just post a picture of it just to know they exist), or know someone that has one they are looking to sell?

If yes to any of those can you guys please help me find this bass that has eluded me for so many years.