Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need some help...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by addylewis, Jul 29, 2005.

  1. Right (I'm probably in completely the wrong place, but I'll ask anyway...)

    I recently bought a Groove Bass1200 head from america...

    problem is I live in the uk, so I need a us-uk 1500watt power adapter (one that'd change the frequency of the dc would be good too...)

    anyone know where I could get one from?

    note: this is a USA wired amp being used in the UK
  2. sounds like you would need a transformer, one of those big metal box things that change voltage. I dont know wher you could find oen though, i used to live in germany thats how i know this.