Need some help...!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by dain bramage, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Well, my band made a recording on tape last week, how would we go about uploading that to a computer? We have a PA system too, just so you know.

2. find somebody that has an mp3 player by cowon, it has a line in recorder, so u can hook it up to anything that has a headphone jack and record the audio off of it.

(it also has a built in mic that i use to record jam sessions, its not amazing quality but it does the job, u can hear samples of the mics capabilities at www.myspace.com/anomicsounds it pics up the drums fairly well too)

oh btw, i was at work yesturday and ur name poped into my head "dain branage" and i thought "wow what a cleaver name, i wonder if anybodies taken it yet, maybe i can use it as my stage name" cuz it had slipped my mind that i heard here on TB heh

edit: hmmmm what u can do is hook the tape deck upto the microphone jack of ur computer and record it straight off. just go to ur local radio shack and pick up a 1/8th to 1/8th cable.

3. Haha, about Dain Bramage, I use that a lot because my name is actually Dain. Thanks for the help though! I forgot that my MP3 player came with a Line-in Cable? (It's a Creative) I just hope our guitarist's tape player has a headphone jack! He has the tape.

4. heh, sweet.

yea, i love my line in recorder. iv been going back to my old video games and recording all the cool music off of them lol

5. Dammit, my line in didn't work! My mp3 just says "unrecoverable error" when I try to use the line in!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 23, 2021