Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need some image help...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tyler Hole, Jul 20, 2004.

1. I need someone to change the light of the lightbulb to be green (preferably 00FF00 green) or someone tell me how, cuz I'm at a loss as how to do it and I can't find my way around PhotoShop worth a damn.

Thanks,
    Tyler

2. vbass

vbass

May 7, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Like this?

3. I'm thinkin like that, but the bulb also green to give the effect that it's a green light bulb.

4. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Prolly not much better than first attempt there, but:

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Here ya go, man. Just call me "the photo master."

[​IMG]

6. here's my halfbutted attempt at it. It could be better, but it could be worse, I guess.

7. ok, this kicks butt for all of your baby lightbulbs...but...

8. Edwcdc

Edwcdc I call shotgun!

Jul 21, 2003
    Columbia MD USA

:eyebrow: :D

9. Ok, I made one more. Tell me what you think of it. :D

[​IMG]

10. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    It looks like it got slimed... No one's going to top mine for sheer artistic skill so just stop trying.

brad cook

11. Exactly what I needed. please, enlighten me on how you did that for future reference.

12. First he ran over to your house and painted a small section of your computer green.

13. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Nah it was already green...Tyler likes to highlight interesting things on the internet.

brad cook

14. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Well since you already have your perfect lightbulb, I'll just ask... What do you need a green lightbulb for?

15. probably for his bands website. He asks so much from us. :bawl:

16. Naw, a local band's website. And yes, I ask so much image help from you people because I suck at it.

17. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    Ooooh, you put that to use fast. No dilly-dally for Tyler.

18. It was up the a minute after I looked at the post containing it...quick things happen when one doesn't have anything to do.

19. I used gimp. All I did was cut off the top part, eliminate the red and blue channels, then stuck the top part back on. I was lazy when I cut it, so the joint is pretty obvious. This is probably the worst way to do it, too.