1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need some opinions ,please...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by rxtech, Oct 22, 2006.

1. rxtech

rxtech

Jul 31, 2006
    Ok here's my question... Could any of you recommend a cheap bass amp (up to $200) that would sound ok for an electric guitar? Currently, the only amp I have is a guitar combo, but it's not great for bass, so I might sell it to pay for the bass amp. I'm not interested in knowing which one has the most rip roaring distortion, I'm just wanting to know which one could pull it off decently (I'm talking a clean non-distorted sound). I don't need super high wattage either, besides I'm NOT rich;) . My only live playing is at church. For info, I play a 4 string MIM fretless with flatwounds and for electric guitar I have an Ernie Ball Music Man Axis Sport with P90 style single coils. Thanks for any info, and if any of you can experiment and let me know, that would be cool.

2. rxtech

rxtech

Jul 31, 2006
    Also, solid state or hybrids are ok with me.