1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

need some pics for a project

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by c_suders, Feb 21, 2003.

1. c_suders

c_suders

Sep 13, 2001
    Shippensburg, PA
    Okay here is the deal. i have this project for my computer applications class. We are to design a monthly calendar for 2004; it has to be around a central theme. I being the good little bass player that I am, decided to do mine on basses. I need some pics for it. I was thinking that some of you might have some nice purdy pics of your babies on your hard drive and could post them here for me to use. I know I could just go to MF and get some pics of their basses but I know a lot of you have some beauties that are way better looking than the generic pics I will find over there. Thanks in advance.

2. There are tons of threads with great pics like this. Search this "Basses[BG]" forum for the ones with the most posts - they often are the ones with the most pics...

[​IMG]

3. c_suders

How about this one?

It is a shot of mine, there are more on the thread 'my 7 string fretless Sei has arrived'

Feel free to use any of the pictures or not as you see fit.

It is as in the title, a 7 string fretless Sei Bass

Good luck with the project

Matthew[​IMG]

4. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002
    [​IMG]

5. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002
    [​IMG]

6. Mikgag

:eek: very nice:D

What are they?

Matthew

7. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002

click the link in my sig....

8. Mikgag

Just had a look at the site. Am I right in presuming they are your creations?

I really like the minuteman shape and there is a great selection of top woods. I will certainly keep an eye out for any new shapes etc that come out on the site. [Added to favorites]

Excellent work

Regards

Matthew

9. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002

Thanks. :) Things are taking off quickly, except all the people we've sold to are taking their time writing reviews.....:(