Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

need some pics for a project

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by c_suders, Feb 21, 2003.

1. c_suders

c_suders

Sep 13, 2001
    Shippensburg, PA
    Okay here is the deal. i have this project for my computer applications class. We are to design a monthly calendar for 2004; it has to be around a central theme. I being the good little bass player that I am, decided to do mine on basses. I need some pics for it. I was thinking that some of you might have some nice purdy pics of your babies on your hard drive and could post them here for me to use. I know I could just go to MF and get some pics of their basses but I know a lot of you have some beauties that are way better looking than the generic pics I will find over there. Thanks in advance.

2. There are tons of threads with great pics like this. Search this "Basses[BG]" forum for the ones with the most posts - they often are the ones with the most pics...

[​IMG]

3. c_suders

How about this one?

It is a shot of mine, there are more on the thread 'my 7 string fretless Sei has arrived'

Feel free to use any of the pictures or not as you see fit.

It is as in the title, a 7 string fretless Sei Bass

Good luck with the project

Matthew[​IMG]

4. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002
  5. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002
  6. Mikgag

:eek: very nice:D

What are they?

Matthew

7. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002

click the link in my sig....

8. Mikgag

Just had a look at the site. Am I right in presuming they are your creations?

I really like the minuteman shape and there is a great selection of top woods. I will certainly keep an eye out for any new shapes etc that come out on the site. [Added to favorites]

Excellent work

Regards

Matthew

9. mikgag

mikgag Guest

Mar 25, 2002

Thanks. :) Things are taking off quickly, except all the people we've sold to are taking their time writing reviews.....:(