Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

need some space gear sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sloppysubs, Jun 21, 2004.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    hey guys and gals, well the band broke up and hopefully im moving so i cant take a whole lot with me. i need to get rid of all this stuff. prices listed are with shipping. as far as trades go...id trade for most ashdown gear, a mesa m-2000 if you really want to get rid of it.

peavey mark 3 xp series bass head-gret shape, however the low input doesnt work. $125

sunn 4x10 cabinet-300 watt @ 8 ohms. great shape been gigged but still kicking. small dent in the metal corner plate. $250

dod envelope filter- it turns on, but doesnt turn off. might need to be looked at. $30

boss lmb-2- missing one knob cap. great condition. $35

seymour duncan booster-mint condition. $40

ibanez fat cat distortion- great shape. $35

dod guitar flanger- used only once. $40

thats it. feel free to pm with quesations and what not. i dont have pictures at my disposal. ill have to work on getting those. thanks for looking.

2. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    bump. i live in south florida. if someone will come get some of this stuff they can have. or we can work a goo deal