1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

need some space gear sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by sloppysubs, Jun 21, 2004.

1. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    hey guys and gals, well the band broke up and hopefully im moving so i cant take a whole lot with me. i need to get rid of all this stuff. prices listed are with shipping. as far as trades go...id trade for most ashdown gear, a mesa m-2000 if you really want to get rid of it.

peavey mark 3 xp series bass head-gret shape, however the low input doesnt work. $125

sunn 4x10 cabinet-300 watt @ 8 ohms. great shape been gigged but still kicking. small dent in the metal corner plate. $250

dod envelope filter- it turns on, but doesnt turn off. might need to be looked at. $30

boss lmb-2- missing one knob cap. great condition. $35

seymour duncan booster-mint condition. $40

ibanez fat cat distortion- great shape. $35

dod guitar flanger- used only once. $40

thats it. feel free to pm with quesations and what not. i dont have pictures at my disposal. ill have to work on getting those. thanks for looking.

2. sloppysubs

sloppysubs

Nov 24, 2002
    Swansboro, NC
    bump. i live in south florida. if someone will come get some of this stuff they can have. or we can work a goo deal