Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need Song Name pleeaassee help!!

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Bassist_Ben, May 7, 2005.

1. Hey everyone,

If your fimilair with the MTV'S Friday Hip Hop Countdown, it has on the add rapping and a cool bass tune in it. And i really wanna learn the tune so if you know what the tunes name is please oh please tell me!! :smug:

Thanks and please help!!

2. please anyone
    lol i am begging

3. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    It's not really clear what you are asking for.

"it has on the add rapping and a cool bass tune in it."

Is "On the add" a person?

Is this an Intro to the show? Or an actual song?

4. the add is like got some cartoon charactor jumping and going past all videos of music clips and it got a rapper in the background music...the cartoon guy isnt the rapper. And the bassline is heaps heaps cool... :bassist: Also do u havve MTV???

5. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I don't have TV. I just wanted to clear it up a bit.

6. HunsBassist

HunsBassist

Oct 3, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    I think by add he means ad, as in advertisement. I don't know what your talking about but maybe this will help other people figure it out.

7. a rap song wiht a good bass line is Let's Get Retarded by the Black Eyed Peas, I have a feeling that isn't what your talking about but learn to play it anyway, I don't listen to rap or MTV so I can't help you there much.

8. HunsBassist

HunsBassist

Oct 3, 2004
    Orlando, FL
    yeah, I really didn't like that song but it's starting to grow on me since I've listened to it so many times to figure out the bass line. But I do agree, The Black Eyed Peas are kinda retarded.