1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need songs for moms!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by omaha_sessions, Mar 29, 2009.

1. omaha_sessions

omaha_sessions

Mar 29, 2009
    Hey guys,

I'm a new member here, but not many people like to read the new member forums so this is my short introduction. I'm alex from new jersey, 21, blah blah blah. I recently picked up my bass again after years of neglecting it :crying: and now me and my buddies started a little cover band. We hope to be playing at some small clubs/bars by the summer and already just played at a cancer benefit.

My question to you guys is, we're playing a show for an event a sorority is throwing for their mothers. We probably need a set list of around 8, I'm just curious as to some ideas anyone has about some songs? Some classics that people in their 40s and 50s love? Any songs specifically for women? Guys, what do your wives/friends like? Girls, what do you like? I was thinking Springstein, Bon Jovi, Clapton, Stones, Beatles ...