1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need suggestions: bypass looper with adjustable blend

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Simon Langley, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    Looking for a bypass effects looper pedal with adjustable blend and need help. The Barge Concepts VB-Jr. seems perfect in size, price and function but but it seems that Barge's manufacturing and operational status is at best, questionable right now. The Xotic X-Blender is nice but more than I wanted to spend. These seem to be the two top favorites of the research I've done but wondering if there are any hidden gems out there that don't get as much publicity.

I've been looking at the Rocktron Tru-Blend for about $120 and The Syle Solvent Blender for about $125 but don't know much about either of them as far as quality and functionality. I've heard that volume issues can be a problem on some of these units when sweeping through the blend range.

Looking for ideas so I can combine both my clean and effected signals together. Thanks!

2. Simon Langley

Simon Langley

Jun 19, 2007
    Chico, CA
    I like the looks and features of the SFX but more than I wanted to spend and has to be ordered from overseas. I didn't know the LS-2 did blending. Always thought it was an either/or deal. I'll have to look into it further.

3. Eric!

Eric! Commercial User

Jan 22, 2009
    America's High-Five
    Mojo Hand FX