1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need to know a particular NANYO BASS COLLECTION series!!! =)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by tpmiller08, Mar 18, 2009.

1. tpmiller08

tpmiller08

Mar 15, 2009
    Boston, MA
    I've seen a whole bunch of SGC Nanyo threads on here, and I've searched all over the web ( for quite some time now). I've learned a little bit about SGC, but I CANNOT find the one I use.

Heres the Specs on my NANYO BASS COLLECTION Bass:

5 string
    Passive Pickups (Believe they're both P pickups. They're both flat if that helps =)
    Black Bridge
    Glossy Black Gotoh Tuners
    Nut looks brass, or something similar.
    Says BASS COLLECTION on the cover to the Truss Rod ( right above the nut)
    Says BASS COLLECTION Produced by SGC Nanyo, Made in Japan- On the back plate

Now I beleive the 305 or 325 came with all these specs.... Only problem is, it DIDNT come in a Glossy Black color. (At least I'm pretty sure it didn't) I was thinking it was from the Bass Collection II, but it doesn't say it anywhere on the bass itself.

Also, it was made in 1990.

Thats about all I know about my bass. Thing plays GREAT. I was playing a washburn Taurus T-24 ( 4-string), but I've pretty much switched that to my drop-D bass, and use the SGC Nanyo Full time. Just sux when I go to a gig and someone askes me about it, and I just look at them funny lol.

Thanks guys!

-Troy :scowl: