1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Need to rack mount my GK...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by NS2A, Sep 5, 2008.

1. NS2A

NS2A

Apr 3, 2008
  2. sirpug

sirpug

May 8, 2008
    Everett Wa
    Looks like what was on the 800Rb I used for awhile. It had these on it but it wasn't in a rack, just sitting on top of the cab.

3. As a late 80's 800RB owner I can tell you definitely not. The ears for the older issue heads are actually one unit with the side panels (each). I've been looking for a couple of years with no success.

4. RonChase

RonChase

Aug 15, 2008
    go to the DJ department of your music store,standard rack is 19 inches so if you fit your good to go.They have these steel plates with ears on the side and like a million holes so you can screw almost anything to it and rack mount it, I just gave away two of them I think they are made by raxxes

5. If anyone is interested in trading a set of 1st generation 800RB rack ears for a set of non-rack ears with handle and feet let me know. Thanks.

6. Marcus Willett

Marcus Willett Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2005
    Palm Bay, FL
    Endorsing Artist: Bag End - Dean Markley - Thunderfunk
    I recently bought an old 800RB and used the newer rack ears like the link shows. It really wasn't a big deal at all; just took the sides off, drilled 4 holes and secured them with bolts and locking nuts. Works just fine.