Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Need to Sell some FX.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by coffee-sipper, Jul 22, 2004.

1. coffee-sipper

coffee-sipper

Jul 10, 2003
    Raleigh NC
    I need a new fuel pump for my car so I need to widdle down some gear.

Stuff that needs a new home:

Boss chorus CEB-3, nice pedal - 42 shipped (lower 48 only).

Boss RC-20 looper (almost new) with a power adapter, box, CD, manuals 250 shipped (lower 48 only).

Boss AW-2 auto-wah - 35 shipped (lower 48 only).

Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive. - 33 shipped (lower 48 only).

I can send pictures upon request. If this stuff doesn't go quick, it is off to eBay?!?!?

Anyone need a 1992 Volvo 740 Turbo Wagon with 108K in great condition in the Raleigh area? Great gear hauler (this is not the car needing a fuel pump).

2. What's the shipping to San Diego (UPS) for the Volvo? :smug:

totally kidding, ahhbump.

3. coffee-sipper

coffee-sipper

Jul 10, 2003
    Raleigh NC
    Maybe I could sell the Volvo on ebay for 500 dollars but have the shipping and handling be 4000. I see that kind of hijinx all the time on eBay where someone will sell something for 10 bucks but have the shipping be like 45 dollars.

I know how about this -

Boss RC-20 loop station comes complete with instruction booklet, box, ac adapter, cd, and Volvo.

just kidding of course.

4. :D

Volvos; Boxy, but good.

5. :D :D

I remember that from somewhere...

6. retitled

retitled

Feb 13, 2004
    forest hills
    willing to go as low as $40+shipping on that ceb-3 chorus?

7. Sonorous

Sonorous

Oct 1, 2003
    Denton, TX
    I'm assuming it already gone, either here or ebay... but do you still have the rc-20?