Need to sell these basses ASAP

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by learning_towalk, Sep 17, 2004.

1. hey guys...I'm playing a lot of bluegrass now, and I have an EUB for shows, but need an acoustic upright for jam sessions/practice/street I need to sell these to get the funds together...Buyer pays shipping

1) Ibanez,gold hardware,stock pups/preamp...sounds/plays great....throw a pair of EMG's in there and you've got yourself a $1000+ instrument...will be shipped in a hardshell case (that's not good for much else than shipping)

2) Cort Curbow 6 string this from Lmleaver in a trade) it;s a GREAT sounding fretless! the bartolini pickups/preamp sound incredible...comes with BRAND NEW tweed hardshell case

I need to get 325 for the Ibanez and 350 for the Curbow...or take the pair for 650...these would make a great duo for a gigging bassist and you will not be dissapointed with the sound/playability of these basses

if you're interested just drop me a PM
  2. replied, and anxiously await a reply :bassist:
  3. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Pics of the curbow? blisshead at gmail. If you don't mind.
  4. here are some pics of the comes with a brand new tweed hardshell case....

I also want to say that the white marks on the fretboard are where the previous owner used roundwound strings (it is currently strung with flat wounds)...YOU CAN NOT FEEL THEM, THEY IN NO WAY EFFECT SOUND OR FEEL...this bass sounds great and plays great!!! I would be keeping it forever if I didn't need the cash!

link to pics....
  5. I am pleased to say that the basses are both gone...if anything should happen and the trade doesn't go through (which I don't see happening) I will relist...thanks for all of the intrest

be blessed!